LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing InternBlue Square Concepts
Marketing Intern11th street cafe
Marketing Operations Intern - DC or NYC PreferredBookmark This
Posted: April 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionClewed is changing the way businesses achieve results. We are seamlessly connecting companies with the professionals that serve them on one platform where they can interact more efficiently to build a scalable business easier, cheaper and faster than ever before. With over 600 analysts, operating executives and consultants already registered on our platform, we are now launching products to quickly scale and become the leader in the delivery of cloud-based professional services.
Clewed is looking for a Marketing Operations intern. Although this is an entry level job, you will be asked from day 1 to deliver value and contribute to the success of a team. You will receive on-the-job training which includes: qualifying and profiling prospective professionals, organizing marketing outreach campaigns, creating and maintaining a contact database and contributing to our evolving business development strategies focused on direct and indirect channels.
Your primary responsibility will be to assist the Founder and Co-Founder in outbound sales support. You will conduct and support outreach to management teams including the CEO, COO and CFO of companies ranging between $5M - $250M in revenue. You will gain immediate exposure to the range of initiatives which drive sustainable value for senior teams aiming to create value for their owners, investors and employees. You will interact with the world's leading talent from top MBA programs and experience first-hand how they partner with companies to accelerate value. This internship is designed for ambitious and aspiring future leaders of business who seek a first class education in managing and executing a business.
After a successful internship, the successful candidate will be offered a position to join the Clewed team with a salaried position in full time capacity.
Responsibilities• Support outbound sales and marketing efforts
• Develop market databases to support sales and marketing
• Assist in establishing and implementing core business support systems (e.g. CRM)
• Compile and analyze web traffic to assess and refine targeting and tactics
• Share learning and recommendations for improvement
• Fulfill Ad-hoc requests to support sales and marketing
• Identify and document business process streamlining and automation opportunities
Requirements• Strong research skills and comfort efficiently navigating the web, databases and social media
• Confident oral and written communicator (able to proof your own work)
• Proficiency in MS Power Point & Excel
• Comfortable with financial numbers, basic math skills
• Strong entrepreneurial mindset to work independently with minimal supervision