Marketing -OptimizationBookmark This
Posted: January 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a motivated Marketing Intern that is ready to make a difference in the fitness world.
At TruFit we believe that life is best lived in health, and that fitness is more than just being in shape. Being truly fit means wellness and body-mind balance — when an individual is empowered to live an activated, adventurous, thriving life.
Dedicated to awakening vitality and inspiring adventure, TruFit is founded by three visionary individuals: Rachael Holloway, Adam White, and John White. On a mission to make the world more active, the passionate trio are committed to offering high-quality, user-friendly, state-of-the-art body weight training products and education. With this in mind, TruFit’s products are designed to facilitate transformation in anyone, from pro-level athletes to novice individuals.
We are excited to fill this position with a self motivated, creative, marketing team member. This position has the potential to become a paid opportunity. Send us your details, we are excited to meet you!
Responsibilities- Provide Analysis of user trends
- Increase Social Media base
- Provide support to Web presence through SEO and optimization tools
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitors
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
-Web Development skills
- SEO Optimization
- Google Analytics
- Manage Google Adwords
- Follower Recruitment
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.