Urgently required interns for Marketing of text books in Schools of Delhi/NCRRadical Books Pvt. Ltd
Social Media Marketing InternHD Beauty Skincare Boutique
PR & Marketing Co Offers Online & Offline-Learn HowTo Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
Marketing + Photography InternshipBookmark This
Rolling Greens Nursery
9528 Jefferson Blvd
Culver City, CA
Posted: February 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMarketing + Photography Internship | Rolling Greens
We’re seeking ambitious and creative interns to join our Creative Team at Rolling Greens! This is a great opportunity for any individual who loves to be hands on, looking for on-the-job experience, and is looking to explore creative career possibilities in the Home + Garden industry. Interns will join us 1-2 times a week at either our Culver City or Los Angeles location and must be enrolled in school as well as have a reliable form of transportation.
You will be working hand in hand with our corporate Creative Team by curating visual concepts, assisting with photo shoots, editing photos, creating marketing materials, analyzing trends + much more!
We pride ourselves on giving one-on-one support to our interns and appreciate the intern who comes to the table ready to learn (and to teach us a few tricks, too!) Please include a link to your portfolio/website or include an attached portfolio in PDF format.
Rolling Greens is Southern California’s premier destination for unique home + garden. Initially open only to the trade, Rolling Greens has long been a vital source for landscape architects, interior designers, event planners, and production designers. In 2006, owner Greg Salmeri opened the nursery to the public, expanding access to the finest live plants, artificial plants, home decor, containers, antiques and one-of-a-kind accents. Now both locations cater to both the general public and to the trade. Rolling Greens’ original nursery in Culver City focuses more on the garden, while our Los Angeles location offers a variety of home décor and gift.
Responsibilities• Work with our Creative Team to deliver consistent, high quality and on brand marketing materials and photos aligned with our goals
• Assist in prep for photo shoots and ensure products used and styling is on brand
• Edit and color correct photography using Adobe Photoshop
• Curate visual concept ideas and translate the concepts into mood boards using Adobe InDesign
• Conduct market research, analyze trends, and discover insights on emerging news in the Design, Home, and Garden industries.
Requirements• Must reside in Southern California
• Must be studying a Design, Photography, or Marketing related field
• Have the desire to learn more about or possess interest in the Home + Garden Industry
• Have creative ambition and a detailed eye
• Have basic skills in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
• Possess strong time management skills
• Have adept written and oral communication skills
• BONUS: Knowledge on operating a DSLR camera. *This is not a requirement and we are happy to teach you more about DSLR’s if you have no previous experience!*