cool consumer electronics startup looking for someone who wants to learn guerilla marketingAnsrBall Technologies Inc.
Social Media InternshipBookSmart Pro
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Social Media/ Influencer Marketing InternThe Blog Bar
Marketing, PR, and Business DevelopmentBookmark This
244 5th Ave,
New York, NY
Posted: September 24 2015
DescriptionLIFARS is an Elite Incident Response, Digital Forensics, and Cybersecurity Intelligence firm based in the New York City. We were recently ranked as the number #2 Cyber Security company in New York City and as rapidly growing startup we have decided to expand our sales and business development This is an internship that heavily focuses on mentoring and is somewhere were people operate at an extremely high level and experience gained is invaluable. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who can commit 15-25 hours of work a week. This is an opportunity to do high level work ranging PR campaigns, marketing research, and brand development.
Responsibilities-Creating digital marketing/social media content
-Receive and distribute promotional materials
-Create content for and execute blog posts to go on the site
-Plan, execute, and track progress of promotional events
-Experience developing and executing marketing campaigns in the consumer, lifestyle, fashion or luxury sectors.
- Experience analyzing results for off- and online marketing campaigns, including email, social and digital advertising.
-Creating Marketing Materials
-General Administration Task
Requirements- Pursuing or completed a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Economics / Finance, Computer Science, or any 4 year Liberal Art Degree
-Strong communication skills
- Marketing and Public Relations development
- Understanding of marketing techniques
- Understands Growth Hacking techniques
- Able to research trends in the market and implement strategies
- Produce written reports and proposals in an efficient manner
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment.