Content/Article WriterLVisions Marketing Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternVillage boutique
Health Care InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Marketing/ Sales InternGet it Going
Marketing Intern working with CEOBrandtnu
Yoga Studio InternshipNaam Yoga New York
Seeking Marketing InternsGenZ Publishing
Marketing / Project Management InternK-3 Technologies
Marketing , PR and Social Media InternshipBookmark This
The Spice Detective
515 sw 17th ave
Posted: August 31 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA food geared website with strong you tube channel and social media presence is looking for 2 interns to handle all aspects of PR marketing and Social Media.
Using video, brilliant food images and other contact based elements.
Join the Spice Revolution!
The spice detective food blog is looking for a Marketing and PR intern!
Responsibilities- Managing social media
- Brainstorming stories
- Researching stories from around the world about exotic spices and herbs
- Getting in touch with local and national editors for media placements
- Local TV shows and anchors for local coverage.
- Reaching out to spice and health companies for collaboration and placements.
Requirements- STRONG interest in marketing and experience across the social media landscape
- Impeccable writing abilities with a meticulous attention to detail.
- A creative thinker who likes to come up with new and innovative ideas
- A diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to learn
- Ability to multi-task and keep deadlines under pressure