*Advanced Content Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternMs. Saroha
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Brand Marketing InternMaven Clinic
Content Marketing InternshipAntandre
Marketing InternMountain Pacific
Marketing InternCairo Group
Business Development ManagerVirtualdeveloper.com
Marketing , PR and Social Media InternshipBookmark This
The Spice Detective
515 sw 17th ave
Posted: August 31 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA food geared website with strong you tube channel and social media presence is looking for 2 interns to handle all aspects of PR marketing and Social Media.
Using video, brilliant food images and other contact based elements.
Join the Spice Revolution!
The spice detective food blog is looking for a Marketing and PR intern!
Responsibilities- Managing social media
- Brainstorming stories
- Researching stories from around the world about exotic spices and herbs
- Getting in touch with local and national editors for media placements
- Local TV shows and anchors for local coverage.
- Reaching out to spice and health companies for collaboration and placements.
Requirements- STRONG interest in marketing and experience across the social media landscape
- Impeccable writing abilities with a meticulous attention to detail.
- A creative thinker who likes to come up with new and innovative ideas
- A diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to learn
- Ability to multi-task and keep deadlines under pressure