ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEELM Global
ENTRY LEVEL SALES AND MARKETING RECENT GRADS WANTEDELM Global
Want to work for a Celebrity Marketing Company? Apply here.We are looking for SERIOUS INTERNS(eipunlimited)
In search of a SERIOUS & PROFESSIONAL Marketing Intern for overall marketing and celebrity events.(eipunlimited)
Paid E-Commerce/Marketing Internship (Great for HS/College students)Springfield Wine & Spirits
Communications InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Marketing Intern – Website Merging ProjectZmodo
Sports MarketingProspect Wire Inc.
Marketing | PR InternBookmark This
Contour Interior Design
1200 Blalock #213
Posted: September 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionContour Interior Design Firm is looking for a Marketing major to turn into a communications guru through a Marketing | PR Internship.
Contour Interior Design is a full service design firm specializing in Residential and Hospitality Commercial Design. We are committed to creating unique, contemporary, world class design and clientele experiences.
We are an extremely busy, contemporary design firm with an looking to provide opportunity to the right candidate . WWW.CONTOURINTERIORDESIGN.COM
PLEASE APPLY THROUGH THIS POST ONLY, NO CALLS OR DROP-IN'S AS WE ARE EXTREMELY BUSY.
Thank you for your consideration.
- Assist Marketing Manager in National and International brand building through social media, blogging and project | award\competition submissions.
- Assist on any additional PR, event planning, business development networking efforts
- Must have knowledge with social media formats
- Blogger know-how
- Excellent Grammar
- Senior in your program needing course credit
Build the following skills and earn class credit:
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Strong social media understanding, experience and engagement
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills