CUSTOMER SERVICE IMMEDIATE HIREFlorida Business Consulting
Marketing Intern - Internet Startup - Health/Wellness/Fitness Markettru halo
Social Media Marketing and Branding Public Relations InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Marketing InternCrown Holdings Group
Marketing Intern - Summer 2017Royal Solutions
Marketing InternNoSeeUm No More
MARKETING MANAGER, / ONLINE - GRADUATE LEVEL * BILINGUAL A PLUS *LRT
Marketing & PR InternBookmark This
29 W 56St
Posted: August 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur Marketing Department is in search for a motivated individual looking to gain experience in the fashion and footwear industry. The internship will include hands on experience with preparing seasonal go-to-market strategies and industry press communication. We are looking for a creative minded individual who can help us bring brand awareness at all consumer touch points.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and responsibilities:
• Assist in event planning for tradeshows, customer meetings and internal offsite events
• Work alongside marketing and product teams to concept “big ideas” for seasonal execution
• Write and develop press releases and pitches for blogger and industry press outreach
• Learn the creative briefing process and independently own and manage projects
• Manage marketing calendar and work closely with the team on project management
• Work closely with the team to translate our messaging concepts into marketing materials.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including word, excel and power point
• Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
• Must have excellent time management skills and be deadline driven
• Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
• Student or recent graduate majoring in marketing, business, communications, fashion, or related field