Publisher's AssistantSRM Graphics and Printing
Marketing InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Social Media InternSuaveCo
Marketing InternThe Ecomm Dude
Business Communications Coordinator-Entry LevelImperial Solutions, Inc
Content Creator InternColure Media
Black economic empowerment organization - Marketing InternLet's Buy Black 365
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Marketing/ PR InternBookmark This
Coldwell Banker Commercial Atlantic
3506 W MONTAGUE AVENUE
North Charleston, SC
Posted: February 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description- Assist Marketing Coordinator in planning & organizing for email marketing program, including building and maintaining detailed calendars and a creative strategy
- Develop inspiration for new email ideas
- Creative writing - assist with subject lines and email copy, feature articles, blogging and social media posts
- Help immerse CBC Atlantic in the community through local charities
- Research competitors and industry trends
- Event Support – assist with preparing local events we sponsor and promoting CBC Atlantic
- Heavily promote new properties to public
- Assist in creating marketing material (flyers, brochures, packets and post cards)
- Bring great ideas and a fresh point of view to a welcoming team!
The ideal candidate would be interested in the Real Estate Industry and/or pursuing a career in marketing, communications or public relations. A background in graphic design, social media, and creative writing would be helpful, but not required.
Hours are flexible, 10-12 hours a week for about 2-3 days a week for 3-6 months. This will be an unpaid internship but can be used for school credit and may lead to future employment.
Email resume to email@example.com