- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Marketing, PR, Social Media Internship with Silicon Valley PC Tech company
Publishing Marketing AssociateBook Your Success Now
Entry Level Marketing and Advertising PositionsMAC-Management Group
Online Development InternCME Outfitters, LLC
Digital Marketing InternshipPink Heals Manitowoc County
Paid Marketing InternshipVyral Marketing
PR/Marketing internThe Mayo Agencies
Marketing InternWatchlive Inc.
Art Marketing InternGe Hummer Group Corporation
Marketing, PR, Social Media Internship with Silicon Valley PC Tech companyBookmark This
STEIGER DYNAMICS LLC
1181 Oddstad Dr.
Redwood City, CA
Posted: August 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPLEASE CAREFULLY READ the requirements below and DO NOT apply if those cannot be fulfilled. Thank you.
STEIGER DYNAMICS® is a revolutionary Home Theater PC (HTPC) manufacturer bringing high-end computing to the comfort of the living room. By integrating TV, media center, home server, home automation, and high-end gaming functionality, STEIGER DYNAMICS’s products replace numerous devices like Blu-ray players, DVRs, Desktop PCs, and gaming consoles.
The internship requires part time attendance, minimum 2 days a week.
Compensation is USD 300-500 per month depending on working hours. Internship is for a minimum of 3 months.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include (among others) the support of the following:
- Support with social media activities
- Support with Marketing material (create content, prepare photos)
- Support with photo and video shoots
- Prepare and issue press releases
- Support in developing new Marketing ideas and concepts
- Keep track of all media publications concerning the company
- Administrate Marketing measure plan (social, print, online)
- Support with Product Management
- Other Sales, Marketing, and PR related activities
Our philosophy is to treat and respect interns like fellow employees.
Requirements- Eligible to receive college credit or make the internship an official university course (US applicants)
- Friendly, authentic, and honest personality.
- Compensation is $300-500 p. month, depending on hours.
- Minimum educational requirement: Junior in College or University, Marketing or communications major.
- Versatility and interest in tech
- Good knowledge of MS Office. Basic knowledge of Photoshop or ability to self-study during working hours welcome.
- Good conversational skills, friendly, authentic, and honest personality.
- Ready to push and bring to success the most immerse form of home entertainment.
- San Francisco Bay Area resident