MARKETING AND SALES INTERNSHIP - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Events Management Intern - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Commerical Business InsurancePat Palmer Insurance
Digital Marketing Manager-- Social Media Marketinggo2museum.com INC
Marketing Intern NeededBarNone
Integrated Marketing / Communications InternMASONKELLY Marketing
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - University of Colorado Springs - ColoradoU-Haul International
Marketing ProfessionalBookmark This
2141 Industrial Pkwy. Ste. 204
Silver Spring, MD
Posted: September 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAflac, a Fortune 500 company is a world leader in corporate benefit packages, and is seeking a Marketing Professional to market commercial accounts in the DMV area. We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to work in a professional business environment. If you are new in the field, we will provide the best training in the industry. If you are experienced in business management, administration, and marketing, we will give you the support to ensure your success. We work as a team, so our success is directly measured by your success!
We are currently seeking to fill a Marketing position for Business to Business sales at the Silver Spring regional office. This individual will market our products and services to other businesses that have a need for affordable benefit options to offer to their staff.
ResponsibilitiesThe position includes, but is not limited to:
• Conduct warm and cold marketing sales tactics to expand client base.
• Cultivate relationships with customers and the community to establish business growth.
• Use the power of social and in-person networking to reach CEOs, business owners and HR managers to determine which voluntary benefits programs suit their employees best.
• Build and maintain client relationships.
• Create and assess effective business marketing strategies.
• Follow up with diligently with leads.
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
• Reviewing your own marketing performance, aiming to meet or exceed company and personal goals.
• Attend team meetings and share best practices with colleagues.
• Previous marketing or administrative work is preferred.
• High school diploma or GED required. (Bachelor’s Degree Preferred)