Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing & Promotions Assistant (http://svedausa.com/)Bookmark This
Posted: August 26 2016
Company Location: Champlin, MN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSveda welcomes you to the world of choice. It’s a choice between our 100 percent organic line and our HP-Line. We know and understand that in this world both products play a part in look and performance and we offer both. You choose what is best for you. We will be honest and upfront about what’s in our products and when we say it’s organic, it’s 100 percent organic. If you use our HPL (high performance line) to reach a certain look, we recommend you use the aftercare with the organic performance line (OPL) to rebuild, replenish and reawaken your hair on days you have off. You can also use it daily.
Our argan oil and upcoming organic performance products are top of the line when it comes to rebuilding the hair shaft to the dried, frayed ends of your locks. When reaching that glam look, our high performance line brings perfection and photos of that night are memorable. Plant based so natural as possible, yet High performing to bring the ultimate in quality and overall style.
1523, 94th Lane, Ne Blaine, MN - 55449 USA.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Complete objectives in a timely fashion which includes:
- Email: checking and responding to emails from the team, customers, vendors between the hours of 9am-10am CST daily.
- Social Media & Engagement: Create a block of time on the calendar and make sure your calendar is shared with Ron so that he knows when you are performing your primary job responsibility.
- Social Media & Engagement includes, but not limited to the following:
- Creating post on company provided social media sites
- Creating content, taking photos, uploading photos, editing photos, editing content, creative writing, conducting - -research, sourcing information, fact finding, analyzing social media metrics, performance by site, reporting data, - presenting data, sharing data, working with vendors, customers, and other people connected to the brand to further drive reviews, testimonials, videos, pictures, interviews, contests, and polls.
Engaging with new and existing clients to ensure a positive experience has been delivered, and they are enjoying their Jellyfeet.
Engaging with clients on site. Properly merchandising signages, marketing collateral, updating sale sheets, delivering product, answering questions, and being a point of contact between the external business...ie..compounding pharmacy, the company, and the end user.
Responsible for self instruction and continuing education regarding social media, SEO, SEM, customer engagement. At times the company will provide you with dedicated resources that will aid you in performing your duties.
Reputation Management & Customer Service
Obtaining 5 star reviews from clients
Managing the company’s online reputation, negative comments, emails, phone calls, all of which will require follow up. At times the response might include writing an email, a letter, or a face to face conversation with the client to help diffuse the situation and gain the customer’s confidence and potentially a positive review from the customer.
Any negative reviews, comments, voicemails, customer complaints will need to be responded to in 24 hours or less.
To complete and coordinate administrative/general tasks common to/for the company
Work closely with interns
Create and maintain new marketing campaigns, or brand promotions for the company on different sites
Monitor progress using web analytic tools, and answer directly to social media inquiries, all while using the company's voice and guidelines
Continuously generate content for the company, creating new ideas and campaigns, and measuring how effective those ideas are
Engaging with influential writers, bloggers, social media influencers
Requirements- Provide links to 3-7 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- MUST be able to commit to 2 days of week, working remotely is encouraged, Ex: Tuesday and Friday
- MUST be able to travel with the team both local and national trade shows
- MUST be able to commit to the entire semester or equivalent to 90 days
SkillsRequired - Advertising, Blogging, Market Development, Documentation, Bilingual, Social Media Communications, Online Reputation Management, Analytic Thinking, Metrics Reporting, Research & Development, Writing and Editing, Social Media Monitoring, Communication Skills Listening, Advertising Copy, Blog Management, Administrative Activities, Schedule Writing, Blog Development, Communicate Clearly
Preferred - Bilingual Communications