Hungry Marketing Intern Wanted for Metabrew!Metabrew
Marketing InternHeart of All Women / Northwell Health
Marketing Outreach InternGradMail.com
Marketing InternArizona beverage company
Marketing and Advertising AssociateBlack Label Marketing, Inc.
Brand Management TraineeBlack Label Marketing, Inc.
LOOKING FOR A PR & MARKETING INTERN!kargoe
Marketing PromotionsBookmark This
Saints Marketing Group
6311 Fly Rd, Suite 102
East Syracuse, NY
Posted: September 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMARKETING ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE: TRAINING PROVIDED: BASE PAY
Saints is one of the leading sales and marketing firms in East Syracuse. We are currently looking for marketing associates to train on the basics of sales and promotions. Our goal is train a marketing associate into management in less than a year, to help oversee a new market for our client.
*Internships available for students going to colleges in the Syracuse Region.*
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities for Marketing Reps:
- Demographic Research and Territory Management
- Directly working with Clients on goals and numbers
- Marketing directly to the public
- Providing Customers with details on client knowledge and products
- Management Training: teaching, training, and development of other employees
- Classroom Training: Client and Product Knowledge
- Direct Liaison for our client
- Retail Customer Service and Inside Marketing and Sales
Campaign coordination and management
Retail Marketing and Sales
Training and development of your colleagues
Entry Level Management
RequirementsAll candidates must possess the following attributes:
- Great Communication skills
- Reliable transportation to the office on a daily basis
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team
- Interact with customers to provide top notch service.
- Upbeat, energetic, positive personality
- Sports Minded and Driven