Part-time Search Engine Marketing AnalystGoodzer
Event - Digital Marketing Internshipnoel.events
Marketing InternCountry Jam USA
Marketing Analyst InternWibbitz
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Vida Kids Marketing and Public Relations InternVida Shoes International - Kids Division
Social Media Marketing InternshipDental Game Plan
Marketing Intern - Summer 2017Greater Cleveland Aquarium
MARKETING, PUBLICITY & PROMOTIONSBookmark This
BAZANPR / BAZANED
Posted: February 11 2015
Company Location: West Orange, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBazanPR is an independent, full-service agency based in Essex County, NJ that provide clients with a wide range of public relations and marketing services through BazanPR (BazanPR.com) and BazanED (BazanED.com). Our strengths are in the fields of entertainment, education, event marketing, and publishing with an added emphasis on the minority market. Our clients include Fox Searchlight Pictures, Lionsgate Films, Paramount Pictures, Participant Media, Walt Disney Pictures and more. We are seeking energetic interns for the spring, summer and fall semesters to support ongoing projects and the launch of our new education platform BazanED. Interns can be local or long distance and work/report via Skype.
Responsibilities• Outreach to organizations for a variety of projects.
• Research and report compiling for campaigns.
• Brainstorm and implement campaign ideas, including but not limited to, events, contests and displays to generate excitement for clients and projects.
• Assist with local and national projects.
• Cover some evening/weekend screenings and events.
• Interns will gain experience in the creative process, business development, working with press, working with educators, dealing with the public, event planning and many other aspects of entertainment and education marketing.
RequirementsRequirements for Internship
• Undergraduate Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or Education Majors are desired, but we will consider applicants outside of those fields as well.
• Maintain at least a 2.5 GPA.
• Available to work approximately 20 hours per week - in office or independently, occasional evenings and weekends to cover advance screenings, publicity and promotional events.
• Able to commit to at least one semester or an entire school year.
• Prefer students be signed up to earn college credit, but, will consider without.
• You must be well organized, detail oriented, have strong verbal and interpersonal skills, be resourceful, and possess strong knowledge of the Internet and strong research and analytical skills.
• You must also have strong computer and writing skills and have the ability to work independently. Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint a must. Graphic design skills a big plus.
SkillsRequired - B2C marketing, Public Relations, Promotions, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Brand Strategy, Business Growth, Advertising Research, Academic Research, Development Of Promotional Materials, Adventure Education, Graphic Design, Google Website Optimizer