Marketing Internship Program -PursueAsiaPursueAsia Recruitment and Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Fine Arts / Gallery InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Startup InternFind Yourself
Brand AmbassadorShelf Cosmetics
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Social Media GuruFirst Person
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
MARKETING, PUBLICITY & PROMOTIONSBookmark This
BAZANPR / BAZANED
Posted: February 11 2015
Company Location: West Orange, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionBazanPR is an independent, full-service agency based in Essex County, NJ that provide clients with a wide range of public relations and marketing services through BazanPR (BazanPR.com) and BazanED (BazanED.com). Our strengths are in the fields of entertainment, education, event marketing, and publishing with an added emphasis on the minority market. Our clients include Fox Searchlight Pictures, Lionsgate Films, Paramount Pictures, Participant Media, Walt Disney Pictures and more. We are seeking energetic interns for the spring, summer and fall semesters to support ongoing projects and the launch of our new education platform BazanED. Interns can be local or long distance and work/report via Skype.
Responsibilities• Outreach to organizations for a variety of projects.
• Research and report compiling for campaigns.
• Brainstorm and implement campaign ideas, including but not limited to, events, contests and displays to generate excitement for clients and projects.
• Assist with local and national projects.
• Cover some evening/weekend screenings and events.
• Interns will gain experience in the creative process, business development, working with press, working with educators, dealing with the public, event planning and many other aspects of entertainment and education marketing.
RequirementsRequirements for Internship
• Undergraduate Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or Education Majors are desired, but we will consider applicants outside of those fields as well.
• Maintain at least a 2.5 GPA.
• Available to work approximately 20 hours per week - in office or independently, occasional evenings and weekends to cover advance screenings, publicity and promotional events.
• Able to commit to at least one semester or an entire school year.
• Prefer students be signed up to earn college credit, but, will consider without.
• You must be well organized, detail oriented, have strong verbal and interpersonal skills, be resourceful, and possess strong knowledge of the Internet and strong research and analytical skills.
• You must also have strong computer and writing skills and have the ability to work independently. Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint a must. Graphic design skills a big plus.
SkillsRequired - Public Relations, Promotions, B2C marketing, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Graphic Design, Advertising Research, Development Of Promotional Materials, Google Website Optimizer, Business Growth, Academic Research, Brand Strategy, Adventure Education