Digital MarketingEnterprise Monkey
Public Relations InternKingston5 Productions
Virtual Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Marketing Analyst InternBusiness Expo Center
Account Mgmt/ Social Media Interngriffin360
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Social Media/MarketingHTH & Associates
SEO/Content Marketing InternshipeGenerationMarketing
Marketing RepresenativeBookmark This
2 trans am plaza
Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Posted: October 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe SURGE CONNECTIONS Difference
SURGE CONNECTIONS is more than just a place to work. We strive to create an environment that nurtures personal development and the opportunity to build on your talents.
Our employees are our most important resource. To demonstrate the value we place in our employees, SURGE CONNECTIONS offers competitive pay structures and a best-in-class working environment.
At SURGE CONNECTIONS, you don't just have a job, but the opportunity to grow and advance across many dynamic industries. We'll work with you to achieve this growth through career development programs and in our commitment to ongoing training and to hiring from within.
Objective: At SURGE CONNECTIONS we are currently looking to hire a marketing representative that maintain and good standing relationship between our clients and consumers.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
• Builds rapport and provides excellent customer services to meet and exceed established goals and performance levels in sales
• Drives maximum product penetration and revenue generation in all assigned territories, nodes, or geographical areas to former, new and existing customers
• Makes sales presentations to new customers
• Track and report measures of success in the market and customer service ratings
• Build a network in person and via phone with key decision makers in a designated territory
• Classroom Training and Product Knowledge Development and Classes
• Regularly attend client meeting for product knowledge, account performance reviews and goal setting
• Reach or exceed assigned sales goals and marketing technique goals
- Clean and neat appearance.
- Punctual and responsible.
- Student Mentality and Professional Appearance
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work full time hours Monday- Friday
- Bachelors Degree or Some College Courses Completed
We are looking for people who are energetic, dependable, have an outgoing personality, (people person) and a team player.