Marketing InternMs. Saroha
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Brand Marketing InternMaven Clinic
Content Marketing InternshipAntandre
Marketing InternMountain Pacific
Marketing InternCairo Group
Business Development ManagerVirtualdeveloper.com
Marketing Research InternshipBookmark This
300 S. Riverside Plaza
Posted: November 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a marketing research intern, you'll be conducting special projects and making direct contact with the industry by interviewing industry professionals to gain insights about the food trends to provide key insights for a variety of market research initiatives.
Responsibilities• Collecting and analyzing foodservice industry research by phone, website or secondary sources.
• Conduct special projects and make direct contact within the food industry
• Participate in data analysis, project ideation and other activities that will help build knowledge and expertise about the market research process.
• Keep to a schedule with deadlines
Requirements• Must be currently enrolled in college as a freshman, sophomore or junior majoring in Business (Finance, Management, Marketing, etc.), Economics, Journalism or Social Science (Psychology, Sociology, etc.)
• Must be willing to commit to working an average of 20 hours per week
• Communicate well within the team environment
• Exhibit confidence on the telephone
• Inquisitive nature, asking questions and have a willingness to learn
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
Timeframe for internship position:
• Year round
• Compensation: $13.00 – 14.00 hourly wage
• By the completion of the program, interns will learn real world business experience and gain insight on best practices for research execution.
If the Technomic research internship sounds like the kind of experience that would help build a solid foundation for your career, we would love to hear from you. Please apply by submitting your resume at https://www.technomic.com/Careers/
Technomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer