Marketing for a ChurchAlegi Anderson, LLC
Digital Marketing InternDonna Gamache Global
Digital Marketing InternBrand Knew
Online Marketing/ Social Media Marketing Fashion InternshipRevival Clothing and Historica Clothiers
Marketing InternshipThe Lifton Institute of Media Arts and Sciences
Hands On Intenship at Sociail Media AgencybSocial Strategy
COLLEGE GRADS & INTERNS- Marketing & Advertising PositionsExcel Management
Marketing Research/Planning InternBookmark This
Pivotal Practices Consulting LLC
6301 Ivy Lane
Posted: August 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWith nearly 30 years of experience inside and outside of multiple federal agencies, Pivotal Practices Consulting LLC has the perspective, insight, and expertise to identify solutions that actually work for government leaders. We go beyond theoretical models and recommendations that fall flat in the workplace to actionable, results-focused solutions that really move the needle on engagement and performance.
As an emerging woman-owned small business, we offer our clients specialized and focused attention. Our services rival those offered by much larger firms at highly competitive rates. By leveraging a network of highly experienced and internationally recognized practitioners, we deliver exceptional results.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will be involved in conducting marketing research and supporting the drafting and execution of marketing plans. Research will include internal and external data and sources. In addition to gathering and conceptualizing marketing data, interns will assist with designing templates and forms for future marketing strategies.
• Provide competitive research and analysis support
• Monitor data by collecting and synthesizing qualitative and quantitative data
• Write effective marketing reports
• Assist with marketing and advertising promotional activities
• Draft and innovate various communications
• Maintain library of reports/data
• Develop connections between coursework and business strategies
Requirements• Must be willing to work up to 20 hours per week
o Must be flexible with the time commitment
• Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program focusing on Marketing, Business Development, Statistics etc.
• Professional verbal and written communication skills
• Strategic thinker with strong data analysis skills
• Be collaborative and comfortable working as a team, as well as independently with guidance work as a team
• Able to work with ambiguity and be innovative
• Highly energetic and self-motivated
• Strong attention to detail
• Superior organizational skills, ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
• Inquisitive and passionate about marketing and marketing research
• Proficient in Microsoft Office