Marketing & Social Media InternshipUplift charity
Social Media InternAlternative Strategies
Marketing/Multimedia InternLifeOrganics, Inc.
Marketing Intern, Samantha Sleeper BridalSamantha Sleeper Atelier
Dell Campus Ambassador - Norman, OKMosaic Sales Solutions
Dell Campus Ambassador - Lincoln, NEMosaic Sales Solutions
Dell Campus Ambassador - Columbia, MOMosaic Sales Solutions
Dell Campus Ambassador - Twin Cities, MNMosaic Sales Solutions
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERN - FTPDBookmark This
4520 Frederick Dr. Sw
Posted: August 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPurseN LLC. is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work for major companies in the Boston area, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
ResponsibilitiesPurseN is looking for an undergraduate student in the Atlanta area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Requirements• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with execution of trade shows
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Open and sort mail
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity