Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]Yougoz
Social media intern for a chatbot startupDaily Deals & Coupons
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternBookmark This
Worldwide Solutions & Technologies, Inc.
Posted: January 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWorldwide Solutions & Technologies, Inc. (“WSTI”) is a rapidly growing corporation servicing Fortune 500 corporations as well as mid-sized and boutique firms. An internship working with this team is a unique opportunity to exhibit your talents and skills.
We are looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work for global distribution, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing
Internship is unpaid, but offers a great deal of hands-on experience.
- College credit is available upon school approval.
- Will have priority consideration upon the opening of a paid position within the firm.
Additional information about our firm can be found on our Websites:
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.