MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNCS Technology
Sales & Marketing InternshipFocus USA, Inc
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Online Travel Agency Brand ManagerPink Palapa Enterprises
Marketing Intern Wanted – Long Island, NYNathan's Famous
Marketing and Design InternshipIAMFEMME
Sales And Marketing InternshipAstral Energy
MARKETING / SALES /ADVERTISING INTERNBookmark This
Posted: July 28 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSports company is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. The intern who fills this position should expect to learn the field from top to bottom. It's essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details. Intern will participate in various stages of marketing, advertising and sales campaigns.
Based in West Hollywood. May work remotely but need to have regular check-ins so someone in the Los Angeles area is preferred.
• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock-ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with execution of trade shows
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Open and sort email
• Help to create and maintain database
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Maintain tracking report of marketing, sales and advertising activity
RequirementsSports company is looking for an undergraduate student majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
SkillsRequired - Proactive self-starter, Social Media Advertising, Online Social Networking, Strong Communication Skills, Independent Thinker, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - B2C marketing, Athlete Marketing