Social Media ManagerChicks in Medicine
Editorial / Journalism InternBackpacks.com
Marketing InternshipGreat Dane Trailers
Marketing InternChartwells Higher Ed
Marketing InternshipElmwood Park Zoo
Production SupervisorSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
Marketing InternshipKeller Williams NYC
Intern needed for growing social media/branding companyPebbleRebel Media
MARKETING / SALES /ADVERTISING INTERNBookmark This
Posted: July 28 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSports company is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. The intern who fills this position should expect to learn the field from top to bottom. It's essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details. Intern will participate in various stages of marketing, advertising and sales campaigns.
Based in West Hollywood. May work remotely but need to have regular check-ins so someone in the Los Angeles area is preferred.
• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock-ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with execution of trade shows
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Open and sort email
• Help to create and maintain database
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Maintain tracking report of marketing, sales and advertising activity
RequirementsSports company is looking for an undergraduate student majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
SkillsRequired - Proactive self-starter, Social Media Advertising, Online Social Networking, Strong Communication Skills, Independent Thinker, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - B2C marketing, Athlete Marketing