Marketing InternThe Tech Connection
Growth Hacker Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Big real Estate Firm Looking for motivated studend ..getting to know the Manhattan Real estate markeNest seekers International
Video Creation InternMaster Shares
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Publisher's AssistantSRM Graphics and Printing
MARKETING, SALES AND/OR ACCOUNT MANAGEMENTBookmark This
The VFP Group
Posted: July 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe VFP Group is a young, dynamic company providing membership-based marketing programs to clients and consumers in the entertainment industry. Position is immediately available, part-time and unpaid. Location is Las Vegas with some virtual work. Students can earn college credit if desired.
1. Support marketing, sales and account management activities.
2. Marketing activities include market and trend analysis, promotional campaign development and evaluation, advertising and social media, website and live events.
3. Sales activities include selling company services, and customer relationship building and liaison.
4. Account Management activities include customer support and problem solving.
5. Project management support on internal projects as needed.
Requirements1. Marketing and Sales: Experience and/or coursework in marketing or sales.
2. Creativity and Critical Thinking: Create programs, identify strengths and weaknesses, and conduct problem solving.
3. Analytical and Math Skills: Track trends, analyze data, write reports, and solve problems.
4. Active Listening: Quick learner, attentive, takes time to understand, and asks questions.
5. Speaking and Reading Comprehension: Effectively speak and understand written business documents.
6. Writing: Communicate effectively in writing to meet audiences’ needs.
7. Active Learning: Assimilate and apply new information easily.
8. Relationship Oriented: Develop positive internal and external relationships.
9. Collaboration and Negotiation: Interact successfully with teams and reconcile differences.
10. Service Driven and Client Focused: Proactively help people, provide assistance, and fulfill clients’ needs.
11. Proactive and Result Oriented Attitude: “Can do” attitude and “get it done now” focus.
12. Social Perceptiveness: Be aware of and understand others' reactions and need.
13. Time Management: Manage personal time and support others’ time management.
14. Calm Demeanor: Remain cool under pressure and stress with people, projects and deadlines.
15. Mature and Responsible: Professional and trustworthy.