MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNBrogan Group
Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Marketing & Sales Assistant | Entry Level | Apply NowBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: September 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSGV Marketing is that new breed of marketing consultancy firm that specializes in making connections between people and top global brands. Located in the heart of New York, in the busy hub of Times Square, we specialize in promotions and events. By working closely with our clients, harnessing the power of comprehensive data and engaging innovative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require, we assure that we achieve nothing less than success. We have expertise in understanding target markets, consumer trends, as well as giving back to our communities.
Our company focuses on three ideals:
• The desire to succeed
• A winning work ethic
• A competitive mindset
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities in this position include:
• Assisting in the daily growth and development of the company
• Assisting with efforts of new business acquisitions
• Expertly managing the needs of external customers
• Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Training and developing new graduates
• Learning the marketing system and strategies
We are looking for candidates that want a career with upward mobility and who want to grow individually and open up a business in the future. We have a fun, high-energy, fast paced environment with motivated and diverse employees. We are looking for people that can work well in a team and are extremely professional.
If interested, please send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you.
• Quick learners capable of practical application
• Professionally dressed and with a professional attitude
• Target focused and competitive with a desire to win
• Able to make decisions and think under pressure
• Money motivated and advancement motivated
• Excellent communicators and capable of leading a team