Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Digital Marketing InternVendng Machine Corp.
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or Next SemesterMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Need a Marketing Internship? Love Bikes?LaneSpotter
Urgently required interns for Marketing of text books in Schools of Delhi/NCRRadical Books Pvt. Ltd
Social Media Marketing InternHD Beauty Skincare Boutique
PR & Marketing Co Offers Online & Offline-Learn HowTo Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing Sales Consultant InternBookmark This
Posted: July 26 2016
Company Location: Grapevine, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 8 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany Description: Snack’M is an online e-commerce food service business whose goal is to modernize how customers receive their snacks. We do this by providing one of a kind, locally-sourced and private label snack options that are delivered right to customer’s door through a monthly subscription. Learn more @ www.snackm.com
Internship Description: The selected candidate will be responsible for assisting and supporting the Marketing Department with a variety of social media and marketing initiatives. Priorities will be set by and interns will report to the VP of Marketing.
Locations: Remote/Virtual - Charlotte, NC - Raleigh/Durham, NC - RTP (Research Triangle Park), NC - Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship, however incentives and rewards will be provided commensurate with performance and will be solidified between interns and VP of Marketing upon hire.
ResponsibilitiesJob Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of social media interactions on a daily basis.
- Grow the company’s presence on social media outlets.
- Work with management to meet weekly, monthly and quarterly goals.
Social Media focus includes:
- Assist with social media engagement by helping manage Snack’M social channels.
- Draft and edit copy for social channels.
- Monitor social media web analytics on a weekly basis (e.g. page views, twitter followers).
- Provide reports on growth and trends across social media platforms.
Marketing/Advertising focus includes:
- Engage with management team and members of marketing teams on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing and social media campaigns.
- Assist with gathering data for marketing reports and supporting a variety of marketing and advertising programs.
General responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Research industry-specific sites (blogs, forums, etc.) for product reviews, customer comments, and other relevant marketing information.
- Maintain marketing program files.
- Participate in ground marketing initiatives.
Requirements- No criminal history.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media platforms.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Intrinsically motivated self-starter.
- Solid public speaking skills.
- Proficient in use of word processing applications.
- Sense of creativity → outside the box thinker.
- Committed to working 10-20 hours/week.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Word Processing, Creative Thinking, Self Motivated, Oral & Written Communication Skills, Attention To Detail, Organization Skills, Social Media Communications
Preferred - Public Speaking