IT/Computer Systems InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Communications InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
ERP - Inside Sales Associatesyscon solutions
Intern - Marketing and CommunicationsAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Marketing InternBuh! Gaming
SALES & MARKETING INTERNJetzy
Business Development executiveAdroo Technologies LLC
Marketing InternEZC Pak
Marketing, Sales, Direct Mail, Social Media InternBookmark This
CPA Systems, Inc. (PupLight)
369 Birchbrook Ct
Glen Ellyn, IL
Posted: May 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company develops, manufactures and markets products for the Pet Industry.
We've been in business 11 years. Our products include, PupLight, Puplight2, NekLight,
Cuddle Me Dry, Wet Eraser, and Doggie Drinklets. You can see these products on our web site,
www.puplight.com. The towels and Drinklets are new products. We need help selling them via trade shows digital Marketing, Social Media, Email Blasts and SEO.
Responsibilities- Develop network of sales reps and distributors
- Help launch new products. Identify best prospects.
- Follow-up with trade show leads and with existing customers
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must like dogs