Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Marketing & Sales Fellow at ThriveStreamsBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: February 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThriveStreams is an early stage Health Tech company based in New York City that designs tools and solutions to improve the mental wellness and health care of our users. We are seeking a Marketing & Sales Fellow to work on our company’s product launch. This program will be for a minimum of 3 months, and you will have the opportunity to work closely with our founders. The Marketing & Sales Fellow will be assisting in the development of the product launch, sourcing additional institutional clients, and leading your very own project(s)!
- The program is for a minimum of 3 months and 20 hours per week (flexible)
- The program is designed for college students or recent grads. High performing fellows will be invited to continue or join the team as a full-time employee.
- Marketing & sales fellows will have the opportunity to work with other VC funded startups in our network.
If you’re interested, contact Katie (email@example.com) with your resume and a quick blurb about yourself.
RequirementsWhat we are Looking For:
- You work hard, love to learn and can figure things out.
- Hustle is your middle name. You thrive in unexpected places whether it’s making that cold call, asking for a favor, or doing that extra research. You’ll do whatever it takes!
- You have a real interest in startups and learning more about the Health Tech space.
- You are a team player who can work in a dynamic setting.