Website image and content workZiberty Inc.
Business Development and Marketing InternJulia Franzosa INC
Marketing InternErupt Marketing
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Tech Startup Marketing InternshipCarBlip
Get your foot in the door! Internship - Marketing/AdvertisingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Social Media Marketing Agency Fall Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Media Marketing InternshipiDataBreak, Inc.
Marketing & Sales Fellow at ThriveStreamsBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: February 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThriveStreams is an early stage Health Tech company based in New York City that designs tools and solutions to improve the mental wellness and health care of our users. We are seeking a Marketing & Sales Fellow to work on our company’s product launch. This program will be for a minimum of 3 months, and you will have the opportunity to work closely with our founders. The Marketing & Sales Fellow will be assisting in the development of the product launch, sourcing additional institutional clients, and leading your very own project(s)!
- The program is for a minimum of 3 months and 20 hours per week (flexible)
- The program is designed for college students or recent grads. High performing fellows will be invited to continue or join the team as a full-time employee.
- Marketing & sales fellows will have the opportunity to work with other VC funded startups in our network.
If you’re interested, contact Katie (email@example.com) with your resume and a quick blurb about yourself.
RequirementsWhat we are Looking For:
- You work hard, love to learn and can figure things out.
- Hustle is your middle name. You thrive in unexpected places whether it’s making that cold call, asking for a favor, or doing that extra research. You’ll do whatever it takes!
- You have a real interest in startups and learning more about the Health Tech space.
- You are a team player who can work in a dynamic setting.