Website DesignerPeople Conductor
Call Center AgentIntuit
Social Media Marketing ApprenticeNew England Digital Media
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern Growth Hacker Crowdfunding ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
Community Development InternWheelwell, Inc.
Internship Training Program (Business/Entrepreneur)My Joyful Event
Marketing InternMs Cat TV
Marketing & Sales Growth RepresentativeBookmark This
Chick-fil-A Whitman Square
9711 Roosevelt blvd
Posted: August 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChick-fil-A Whitman Square is a fast-growing quick service restaurant located in Northeast Philadelphia. We are a $5 million location with a $5 billion parent company.
Our internship program provides students with a comprehensive experience in a learning program built to prepare them for a successful career. We offer internships that allow students to specialize in marketing, and management development. Interns receive personalized training and an opportunity to share in Chick-fil-A's vision for our business and community.
Our Marketing & Sales Growth Rep is front and center daily as (s)he works to build the brand and relationships in the community through events, promotions, and in-store marketing. (S)he is in charge of making the brand a reality for our guests and the community by using creativity and passion to make their experience with Chick-fil-A Whitman Square a “remark”able one.
While (s)he reports to the Director of Marketing, it is expected that the relationship would be viewed as a partnership with a mutual vision of each others’ roles in the ultimate goal of operational excellence.
Responsibilities• Display merchandising materials in a well-organized and coordinated way.
• Oversee marketing activities (Fundraising, Family Nights, Sponsored Events, etc.)
• Plan and execute suggestive selling contests for team members
• Work alongside the Restaurant Marketing Director and Operator to formulate a quarterly marketing plan.
• Assist with Donation Requests, food distributions, and other community relations projects.
• Establish goodwill and build relationships within the community through cross promotions, remote sampling, and Digital Offer Card (DOC) distribution.
• Implement school programs and events.
• Assist with team and external marketing related communications.
RequirementsThough no prior experience is required, we do look for the following qualities in our applicants:
• Organizational Skills
• Positive attitude
• High personal standards for professionalism and performance.
• Shows initiative
• Financially responsible
• Strong communication skills
• Works well with others
• Strong time management skills.
SkillsRequired - Commitment to Customer Service, Commitment to Quality
Preferred - Hospitality