Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Digital Marketing Internshipcar2go
Marketing And Operations Internship- Spring/ Summer 2017Luxor Linens
Marketing & Sales Growth RepresentativeBookmark This
Chick-fil-A Whitman Square
9711 Roosevelt blvd
Posted: August 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChick-fil-A Whitman Square is a fast-growing quick service restaurant located in Northeast Philadelphia. We are a $5 million location with a $5 billion parent company.
Our internship program provides students with a comprehensive experience in a learning program built to prepare them for a successful career. We offer internships that allow students to specialize in marketing, and management development. Interns receive personalized training and an opportunity to share in Chick-fil-A's vision for our business and community.
Our Marketing & Sales Growth Rep is front and center daily as (s)he works to build the brand and relationships in the community through events, promotions, and in-store marketing. (S)he is in charge of making the brand a reality for our guests and the community by using creativity and passion to make their experience with Chick-fil-A Whitman Square a “remark”able one.
While (s)he reports to the Director of Marketing, it is expected that the relationship would be viewed as a partnership with a mutual vision of each others’ roles in the ultimate goal of operational excellence.
Responsibilities• Display merchandising materials in a well-organized and coordinated way.
• Oversee marketing activities (Fundraising, Family Nights, Sponsored Events, etc.)
• Plan and execute suggestive selling contests for team members
• Work alongside the Restaurant Marketing Director and Operator to formulate a quarterly marketing plan.
• Assist with Donation Requests, food distributions, and other community relations projects.
• Establish goodwill and build relationships within the community through cross promotions, remote sampling, and Digital Offer Card (DOC) distribution.
• Implement school programs and events.
• Assist with team and external marketing related communications.
RequirementsThough no prior experience is required, we do look for the following qualities in our applicants:
• Organizational Skills
• Positive attitude
• High personal standards for professionalism and performance.
• Shows initiative
• Financially responsible
• Strong communication skills
• Works well with others
• Strong time management skills.
SkillsRequired - Commitment to Customer Service, Commitment to Quality
Preferred - Hospitality