Communications AssistantAuditioning By Heart
Graphic Design Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Social Media, Marketing, PR and Event Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Fashion Internship: KAT+PORTO Seeks Campus Brand AmbassadorsKAT+PORTO
Marketing Intern - Fall/WinterEvergage
Social Media Marketing InternSuperfit
Learn from an entrepreneur with over 18 years of eCommerce industry experienceSim1ems
Marketing Internship at New York City Music VenueLe Poisson Rouge
Marketing & Sales Intern- Crazy Vibez RadioBookmark This
Crazy Vibez Radio
New Haven, CT
Posted: January 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn American Radio Station, broadcasting News, Music, Talk and More.
Responsibilities• Sell advertising air time on the radio stations to current and potential customers
• Prospect and sell new advertising to the station
• Research sales pitch
• Prepare and present presentations to customers and potential customers
• Provide high level of customer service
• Create effective promotional campaigns
• Take initiative toward solving problems and recommending creative advertising solutions
• Our internships are an excellent opportunity to see how a media company operates.
· Must be registered in an internship for academic credit with your college/university and must provide official documentation upon acceptance of this internship
· Must be able to commute to the Crazy Vibez Radio offices at least 3 days per week for the internship for a total of 12-15 hours a week.
· Internship open to all students enrolled in a college program
· Must provide two letters of recommendation
· Must have excellent writing/editing skills
*This position is for experience.