Digital MarketingEnterprise Monkey
Public Relations InternKingston5 Productions
Virtual Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Marketing Analyst InternBusiness Expo Center
Account Mgmt/ Social Media Interngriffin360
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Social Media/MarketingHTH & Associates
SEO/Content Marketing InternshipeGenerationMarketing
MARKETING / SALES INTERNBookmark This
Table Bay Financial Network, Inc.
600 W. Broadway, Ste. 3100
San Diego, CA
Posted: August 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Table Bay Financial is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing team. Our marketing department plans and produces quality marketing campaigns for our Financial Advisors around the nation, and seeks an intern who can participate in various tasks to assist our Marketing Director.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with planning of marketing campaigns
• Assist with execution of marketing plans
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Other tasks as needed
Table Bay Financial is looking for an undergraduate student in the San Diego area who is majoring in Sales or Marketing. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with knowledge of marketing planning and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is needed, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Computer Science, Language