Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Digital Marketing Internshipcar2go
Marketing / Sales InternBookmark This
4033 SE Hawthorne Blvd.
Posted: September 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAunt Fannie's is a consumer startup focused on creating all natural cleaning and pest solutions made with food-based ingredients. As a high energy, rapidly growing company, we are looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, resourceful people to help be part of our growing presence. Effective communication is a must, need to be a people-person and have a glowingly positive attitude. Marketing and customer service experience is a plus.
Role will provide exposure to startup culture, consumer packaged goods industry, and will garner invaluable experience in brand building, bringing a product to market, as well as extraordinary networking opportunities.
Responsibilities- Assist in the preparation and delivery of marketing materials and product
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Assist with execution of tradeshow logistics
- Provide friendly customer support via phone and email
- Serve as brand ambassador to new and existing retailers/vendors
Requirements- Ability to work effectivity in fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to a variety of projects.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, and enthusiastic.
- Must have own transportation for local deliveries as needed.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
Preferred - Digital Photography, Adobe Photoshop