Business Specialist/ Marketing InternBrand PGH, Inc.
Marketing ~ Management ~ Entry Level InternshipsBrand PGH, Inc.
Social Media Marketing Intern needed for law firm.Redding Fitzpatrick, LLP
ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEELM Global
ENTRY LEVEL SALES AND MARKETING RECENT GRADS WANTEDELM Global
Want to work for a Celebrity Marketing Company? Apply here.We are looking for SERIOUS INTERNS(eipunlimited)
In search of a SERIOUS & PROFESSIONAL Marketing Intern for overall marketing and celebrity events.(eipunlimited)
Marketing / Sales InternBookmark This
4033 SE Hawthorne Blvd.
Posted: September 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAunt Fannie's is a consumer startup focused on creating all natural cleaning and pest solutions made with food-based ingredients. As a high energy, rapidly growing company, we are looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, resourceful people to help be part of our growing presence. Effective communication is a must, need to be a people-person and have a glowingly positive attitude. Marketing and customer service experience is a plus.
Role will provide exposure to startup culture, consumer packaged goods industry, and will garner invaluable experience in brand building, bringing a product to market, as well as extraordinary networking opportunities.
Responsibilities- Assist in the preparation and delivery of marketing materials and product
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Assist with execution of tradeshow logistics
- Provide friendly customer support via phone and email
- Serve as brand ambassador to new and existing retailers/vendors
Requirements- Ability to work effectivity in fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to a variety of projects.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, and enthusiastic.
- Must have own transportation for local deliveries as needed.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
Preferred - Digital Photography, Adobe Photoshop