Marketing Internship at New York City Music VenueLe Poisson Rouge
Marketing InternPhillip Jeffries
Book Marketing InternPulse, LLC
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesNLD Group, Inc.
Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Marketing & Sales InternBookmark This
1797 Atlantic Blvd
Auburn Hills, MI
Posted: July 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Sales and Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities for the sales and marketing teams while learning valuable skills. This role is an excellent opportunity to gain real-world experience in business and broaden your understanding of marketing and sales tactics.
The internship is paid and available from for a minimum of three months (September 15’ – November/December 15’). The internship offers opportunities for full time employment.
If this internship interests or excites you then apply to join our team by emailing email@example.com !
To learn more about UCoat It please visit http://www.ucoatit.com/careers/ .
• Generating new leads through cold-calling, direct mail, and email.
• Working with sales and marketing to achieve sales and marketing goals.
• Follow up with customers, keeping them engaged and continue building relationships.
• Work with marketing team on marketing activities.
• Marketing or Business related majors preferred.
• Goal oriented and versatile individual(s).
• Strong analytic skills and proficient in MS Office.
• Strong communication & team work skills.
• Minimal experience in sales, customer service, marketing, or leadership experiences.
• Minimum GPA of 2.5.