Social Media & Community Management InternEarle Manor I & II
2 Business Development and Marketing Interns needed for startup in New YorkBegin to Heal
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Marketing InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Marketing InternStrother Enterprises, Inc.
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual Midwest MarketBlack and College Bound
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual SE MarketBlack and College Bound
Marketing & Sales InternBookmark This
1797 Atlantic Blvd
Auburn Hills, MI
Posted: July 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Sales and Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities for the sales and marketing teams while learning valuable skills. This role is an excellent opportunity to gain real-world experience in business and broaden your understanding of marketing and sales tactics.
The internship is paid and available from for a minimum of three months (September 15’ – November/December 15’). The internship offers opportunities for full time employment.
If this internship interests or excites you then apply to join our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org !
To learn more about UCoat It please visit http://www.ucoatit.com/careers/ .
• Generating new leads through cold-calling, direct mail, and email.
• Working with sales and marketing to achieve sales and marketing goals.
• Follow up with customers, keeping them engaged and continue building relationships.
• Work with marketing team on marketing activities.
• Marketing or Business related majors preferred.
• Goal oriented and versatile individual(s).
• Strong analytic skills and proficient in MS Office.
• Strong communication & team work skills.
• Minimal experience in sales, customer service, marketing, or leadership experiences.
• Minimum GPA of 2.5.