Content/Article WriterLVisions Marketing Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternVillage boutique
Health Care InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Marketing/ Sales InternGet it Going
Marketing Intern working with CEOBrandtnu
Yoga Studio InternshipNaam Yoga New York
Seeking Marketing InternsGenZ Publishing
Marketing / Project Management InternK-3 Technologies
DIGITAL MARKETING & SALES INTERNBookmark This
Posted: October 15 2015
Company Location: Milwaukee, WI
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSKINit Tattoos is an online business that caters to the commitment phobes, by offering temporary tattoos that serve not only as a great way to express some personality but as body art, and "jewelry" as well. We are very proud of our product and are looking for energetic, creative go getters that will help us get these sold online. Please visit us online at www.skinittattoos.com and if you feel like joining the team and being part of this please contact us for an interview.
We are offering a cut for your contribution in sales, so earnings are endless, and up to you.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Create social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with content and special events (online) to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Find and contact possible collaborators, influencers, etc
- Drive website traffic ( + other social media venues) and boost sales.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, or in the works of.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Above all, self-motivated and ambitious.