Sales & Marketing CoordinatorMotiv8 Performance Products
Marketing InternshipTurchette Brand Marketing & Public Relations
Fall Marketing InternPack Up + Go
Marketing Communications PositionsSignature
Marketing InternKFSM Radio
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc.
Creative and Enthusiastic Animal LoverAiling Pets
Marketing & Sales InternBookmark This
WorldStar Hit Radio
115 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive SW
Posted: May 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWorldStar Hit Radio, a renowned multimedia digital internet media platform, is home of the world's largest number one internet radio station.
WorldStar Hit Radio is looking for Sales & Marketing interns for the upcoming semesters. Candidates must be able to commute to the Atlanta office, but often are able to work satellite.
Responsibilities- Assisting the Marketing Department managers
- Assisting the Advertising Sales Assistants and Sales Representatives
- Conducting research and trend analysis
- Supporting the promotions team with setting up video/photo shoots, scouting locations and coordinating events
- Completing daily administrative duties such as mailings, organizing lunches, expense reports, and making reservations
- Planning, participating and executing the sales and marketing intern project
Requirements-Enrolled in college and majoring in Business, Marketing, or a related field
-Reliable, organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated (pop culture enthusiasts are preferred)
-Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)