Marketing for a ChurchAlegi Anderson, LLC
Digital Marketing InternDonna Gamache Global
Digital Marketing InternBrand Knew
Online Marketing/ Social Media Marketing Fashion InternshipRevival Clothing and Historica Clothiers
Marketing InternshipThe Lifton Institute of Media Arts and Sciences
Hands On Intenship at Sociail Media AgencybSocial Strategy
COLLEGE GRADS & INTERNS- Marketing & Advertising PositionsExcel Management
Marketing / Sales internshipBookmark This
Scale 1 to 1
1912 E. 7th Place
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: October 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is an unpaid internship.
This opportunity is open to graduate students, undergraduate seniors, and individual interested in working with one of Downtown’s most up and coming Office Furniture Company.
We are a contemporary furniture company located in the Arts Districts of Downtown LA, committed to producing innovative products, designed, developed and manufactured in Los Angeles. We aim to produce furniture that stimulates creativity and encourages collaboration.
The daily work schedule would be based on our needs and the intern’s availability.
If interns produce excellent work, they will be provided with glowing recommendations and references at the end of the internship.
You must be willing to learn and adapt to the tasks set before you.
Applicants will have entrepreneurial aspirations. This internship will give you an inside look at what is required to run a small Design/Manufacture business.
ResponsibilitiesDepending on qualifications and experience, the responsibilities will include:
Analyze media campaigns (newsletters) and provide recommendations for future initiatives
Source new prospects via extensive research and leveraging of existing tools/sources
- Support internal marketing requests
- Assist with creation of content for Marketing Materials
- Assist with Social Media management
- Answer phone and forward to appropriate person as directed
- Manage and organize office filing system to create efficiency
- Data Entry
- Create reports for clients follow-ups
- Miscellaneous project support as directed.
Requirements- Special interest in contemporary/design furniture and innovative products is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel Mandatory)
- Google docs, Adobe, CRM, Mailchimp/Constant Contact and Quickbooks (optional)
- Excellent writing skills including content, grammar, spelling & punctuation
- Attention to detail, punctuality and ability to follow directions
- Strong Analytical skills are essential
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
We expect our candidates to be enrolled and pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree in or related to one of the following degree disciplines: Business Administration, Marketing. While the position is not paid, we are offering guaranteed hands-on experience and an awesome letter of recommendation.
This is an unpaid internship - approximately 12-15 hours per week. But our company is growing! This opportunity may lead to a paid position.
If you feel this is a great opportunity, please respond with your resume. A desire to work multiple semesters is a plus.
Intern must have access to a car.