Marketing / Social Media InternshipWREVEL
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
Digital Marketing and Social Media Internfitli
Beauty Marketing and Social Media InternBriogeo
Business Research and Content WriterWorkplaceDiversity.com
Marketing & Business Development InternshipWinIt
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Beverly Hills Marketing
6535 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBeverly Hills Marketing is a multi-faced marketing firm that specializes in digital marketing, photo & video, as well as automotive re-marketing and selling. BHM’s mission is for businesses and products to GET KNOWN. The up and coming marketing company’s end goal is to help develop a strong platform for small business brands and to do this BHM is establishing new innovative marketing tactics.
This is a position to sell services to businesses. Must have strong communication skills and an outgoing personality. This position will help prepare you for a bright future in sales and marketing.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education