Social Media/Email MarketingMedia 540
Communications and Recruiting InternshipSouth, Inc.
social media internMoi Inc
Marketing Internthyssenkrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
Marketing Internship in Short-Term Vacation Rental Startup in DTLADrop The Keez
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Social MediaInnerSurf International Inc
Creative Intern Needed for Growing Startup, Remote option!ANYA
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Beverly Hills Marketing
6535 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBeverly Hills Marketing is a multi-faced marketing firm that specializes in digital marketing, photo & video, as well as automotive re-marketing and selling. BHM’s mission is for businesses and products to GET KNOWN. The up and coming marketing company’s end goal is to help develop a strong platform for small business brands and to do this BHM is establishing new innovative marketing tactics.
This is a position to sell services to businesses. Must have strong communication skills and an outgoing personality. This position will help prepare you for a bright future in sales and marketing.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education