MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNCS Pte Ltd
Brand Ambassador - Full Time- Entry LevelThrive Events, Inc.
PR/ Marketing InternThrive Events, Inc.
Leadership Development Intern/ Future EntrepreneurAtlas Consulting Group
Entry Level Marketing AssociateMammoth Marketing, Inc.
PR/ Marketing Intern- Full TimeHarper Pierce
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Beverly Hills Marketing
6535 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBeverly Hills Marketing is a multi-faced marketing firm that specializes in digital marketing, photo & video, as well as automotive re-marketing and selling. BHM’s mission is for businesses and products to GET KNOWN. The up and coming marketing company’s end goal is to help develop a strong platform for small business brands and to do this BHM is establishing new innovative marketing tactics.
This is a position to sell services to businesses. Must have strong communication skills and an outgoing personality. This position will help prepare you for a bright future in sales and marketing.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education