Marketing Strategy Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Digital Marketing Data Science InternshipUptown Treehouse
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Tele Marketing InternshipSporkey LLC
Social Media Internship for a fast-growing technology company.White Code Labs
Marketing InternPark Group Solutions
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Customer Experience Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Marketing & Sales Internship - UnpaidBookmark This
The Tree of Health Center
55 Newton Sparta Rd
Posted: July 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Marketing Intern will assist in the development and implementation of marketing, social media, and sales strategies for The Tree of Health Center, LLC (TTOHC) wellness center, services and classes. You will have the unique opportunity to help shape the market strategy of new and innovative programs and also take ownership of key marketing strategies, materials, and communications within TTOHC’s outreach.
The Tree of Health Center is a health and wellness center dedicated to bridging the gap between all health care traditions. We have a strong focus on natural practices and prevention. Our team of teachers and healers are passionate about health, spiritual growth and well-being. The Tree of Health Center is helping to create a healthy future for our community worldwide. Our team listens and communicates with integrity. We are committed to helping others within a meaningful and safe space filled with love, joy and healing.
OUR VISION: A Universal Retreat and Healing Arts Center
OUR MISSION: To create a safe space where everyone feels accepted and respected as they are. We know each person is beautiful, gifted and deserves to live a full and balanced life. Our center offers classes and services to help you succeed, with the best teachers and healers to educate and serve your growth. Our goal is to create a cycle of success for all who experience "The Tree of Heath Center."
Responsibilities• Take active part in innovative discussions and planning sessions involving critical thinking about wellness industry issues and practices.
• Develop a strong understanding of company’s products and services
• Oversee TTOHC's marketing strategy and market segments
• Determine which market segments will utilize TTOHC’s services and how best to sell those services to our target market
• Continuing development of detailed marketing and implementation plan (local, regional, and national)
• Contribute to and develop marketing campaigns to promote TTOHC, its classes and services to keep the company in front of its specific audience
• Evaluate marketing campaigns
• Assist in developing sales materials such as sell sheets, brochures, catalogs, order forms, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs
• Develop annual sales strategy: set sales goals; recommend whether TTOHC should add or drop services or classes; determine what TTOHC should emphasize based on ease of sale or profit margin; manage budget
Requirements• Pursuing a degree, certification or recent graduate in Business, Marketing or other related program; cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Excellent writing skills including syntax, usage, and creativity
• Excellent grammatical, spelling, proofreading abilities and communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications, Internet, and e-mail applications
• Comfortable working individually and on team based projects
• Strong work ethic and acute attention to detail
• Organized, self motivated, energetic and a dependable team player
• Competency in social media (experience with social media marketing a plus)
• Ability to be flexible and multitask
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• 7-10 hours weekly, ability to work from home and attend weekly marketing meetings