(Digital Street Team Lead) - National Recording ArtistLos Angeles Talent LLC
Marketing InternCatStone NYC
Marketing InternCatStone NYC
Social Media & Community Management InternJohanna Cabral
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Digital Marketing InternVendng Machine Corp.
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or Next SemesterMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Marketing & Sales Internship - UnpaidBookmark This
The Tree of Health Center
55 Newton Sparta Rd
Posted: July 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Dedicated and responsible intern with specific skills related to Marketing, and Advertising to assist in the development and implementation of marketing, social media, and sales strategies for The Tree of Health Center, LLC (TTOHC) wellness center, services and classes. The intern will have the unique opportunity to help shape the market strategy of new and innovative programs and be exposed to a higher level of responsibility than at a typical company, taking ownership of key marketing strategies, materials, and communications within TTOHC’s outreach. This intern will work closely with the Marketing Manager as well as the rest of the Marketing team, Ideal candidate will possess a desire to be involved with natural healing practices and education within the worldwide community.
The internship is unpaid, but an extensive amount can be taken from this experience. An internship in the marketing field is a great way to get a jumpstart on your career, gain tangible working knowledge and enhance your résumé as the Intern gains practical research experience in the wellness field. We will provide the Intern with experience in their chosen major, as well as a sense of teamwork, with an emphasis on communication to build a strong work relationship with the TTOHC team. Please do not apply, if you are not committed to the hours required, and the vision of TTOHC.
The Tree of Health Center is a health and wellness center dedicated to bringing together the best of Eastern & Western Medicine. Our team of unique medical & alternative health care specialists are passionate about your health, growth & well-being. They’re ready and waiting to help you facilitate healthier lifestyles, stronger relationships and to help you meet your overall life’s goals. The Tree of Health Center also endeavors to help in creating a sustainable future for the health and welfare of our worldwide community.
OUR VISION: To create a holistic health & wellness retreat center where individuals from the global community come to begin or continue their healing process and engage in personal growth through services, classes, workshops and support groups.
OUR MISSION: To create a safe environment where our clients, affiliates and friends of the center feel accepted, acknowledged and appreciated as they are; where they are in their current life’s journey. Working from the understanding that each individual is uniquely beautiful, intelligent and has the divine right to achieve their fullest potential and self-expression, we create programs to help each individual meet their desired health & wellness plus spiritual growth goals.
Responsibilities• Take active part in innovative discussions and planning sessions involving critical thinking about wellness industry issues and practices.
• Develop a strong understanding of company’s products and services
• Oversee TTOHC's marketing strategy and market segments
• Determine which market segments will utilize TTOHC’s services and how best to sell those services to our target market
• Develop detailed marketing and implementation plan (local, regional, and national)
• Contribute to and develop marketing campaigns to promote TTOHC, its classes and services to keep the company in front of its specific audience
• Evaluate marketing campaigns
• Assist in building a projects database
• Assist in developing sales materials such as sell sheets, brochures, catalogs, order forms, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs
• Develop annual sales strategy: set sales goals; recommend whether TTOHC should add or drop services or classes; determine what TTOHC should emphasize based on ease of sale or profit margin; manage budget
• Support and TTOHC other colleagues.
• Assist in various duties as needed
Requirements• Pursuing a degree, certification or recent graduate in Business, Marketing or other related program; cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Excellent writing skills including syntax, usage, and creativity
• Excellent grammatical, spelling, proofreading abilities and communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications, Internet, and e-mail applications
• Comfortable working individually and on team based projects
• Strong work ethic and acute attention to detail
• Organized, self motivated, energetic and a dependable team player
• Competency in social media (experience with social media marketing a plus)
• Ability to be flexible and multitask
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• 7-10 hours weekly, ability to work from home and attend weekly marketing meetings