Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternFresh Clean Group
PAID Marketing / Social Media InternshipDATA PRO BOSTON INC
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing and Social Media Intern needed for aBookmark This
zacks dance loft
New York, NY
Posted: August 25 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a small dance studio and event venue in Midtown NYC. We are seeking a social media intern and assistant manager for event venue and dance studio. You will be working directly with a two companies that are specialized in SEO, marketing and social media; though, you will meet with the manager on a bi-weekly basis.
Writing and communication skill is a must. Some proficiency in online media especially Twitter, Facebook, G+, Instagram and YouTube.
We are a small midtown venue hosting private parties and corporate events, and the time commitment will be likely 20 to 30 hours a week.
• Work directly with two marketing companies who are specialized in SEO and Social Media.
• Expand your network with a variety of people cross industry and states
• Earn value work experience
• School credit available
• A fun, supportive, positive work environment
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
1. Find and post appropriate content according to social media calendar for multiple client
2. Enhance and update social media sites
3. Assist in monitoring and facilitating online conversations
1. Support social media campaigns and promotions
2. Provide administrative assistance to the manager
3. Updated calendars and prepare content for e-blasts and social media postings
4. Assist with customer service
5. Generate and maintain marketing collateral for print and web - including brochures, calendars, postcards, press kits, banner ads, etc.
6. Design and send email blast
7. Maintain sales support functions
8. Research potential sales targets
9. Attend meeting / pitches
10. Assist in updating sales materials, recaps and account information
This position is unpaid, but will pay some or all of your expenses. (e.g. cellphone, commute, tips, etc.). Our goal is to make it fun. We will complete any paperwork needed if you'd like to use this internship for educational credits. Also, future references will be given for a job well done.
Please send your resume and a bit about yourself, relevant experience, and why you think you'd be good for this opportunity. Please copy/paste your resume. Please do not attached it.
Requirements1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
2. Some knowledge in Dreamweaver is a plus
3. Fluent in Mandarin or Japanese is a plus