Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Marketing InternshipBird-X, Inc.
Health & Wellness Project InternNew Avon
Digital Marketing InternBlack Label Innovation
Photographer/Graphic Unpaid Designer InternLady Lux
Marketing Writing Intern-Women's Luxury Fashion LabelLady Lux
Marketing & Social MediaBookmark This
Snake Oil Cocktail Company
6308 Riverdale St
San Diego, CA
Posted: July 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Snake Oil Cocktail Company (www.snakeoilcocktail.com) is a boutique cocktail design and consulting firm. The company’s mission is to elevate the craft of cocktails for restaurants, bars and events. Over the past two years, Snake Oil mixologists have executed highly successful bar and cocktail programs for Cinepolis Luxury Cinema, Searsucker Restaurant, Gingham, Gabardine, Burlap, Herringbone, Whisnkladle, Gaijin Sake & Noodle House, and Quality Social. In addition to bars and restaurants Snake Oil works closely with premium spirits brands and has designed signature cocktails for luxury event clients including: The TED Conference, The New York Yankees, Chefdance at The Sundance Film Festival; Outstanding in the Field; Comic-Con; Fox Studios; Nordstrom; Disney Pictures; and The Concours d’Elegance with Aston Martin. Snake Oil cocktails are made with only the finest all-natural, seasonal & fresh-pressed ingredients.
Part-time internship opportunity for college credit only. You will learn first-hand the ins-and-outs of the cocktail and special events industry and what it takes to succeed as a small business. Great resume builder and introduction to the world of culinary & luxury events.
- Manage social media and traditional marketing projects across platforms
- Strategize and build content for social media
- Collaborate with industry professionals at product photoshoots
- Design menus for events
- Help coordinate event logistics and improve event flow
- Source new vendors, suppliers, & strategic partners for marketing initiatives
- Help update & build-out company contact database & admin processes
RequirementsSkills and Qualifications
- Enthusiasm & drive to succeed
- Creative & out-of-the-box thinker
- Outgoing personality type
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional, dependable, honest & ethical
- Above average knowledge of social media platforms (FaceBook, Twitter, Blogger, Yelp, YouTube, etc)
- Tech savvy; familiarity with Mac platform, knowledge of basic website design software & Photoshop
- Internship will be unpaid so Intern MUST be able to receive college credit
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, Google, Microsoft Office
Preferred - Photography