Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Northeastern University)Gawkus
Social Media/ Online Marketing InternJAEST
Marketing InternQR Holdings
Marketing / Social Media InternBookmark This
Tortoise & Blonde Eyewear
New York, NY
Posted: January 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTortoise & Blonde Eyewear is a boutique optical experience with multiple locations inside Urban Outfitters stores in New York City. We cater to all demographics and offer a full line of Italian-styled and produced frames, custom Prescription lenses, and a full complement to high-quality fashion sunglasses.
Much of our history is steeped in tradition. We use a 100 year old family-run factory in the mountains of Northern Italy for our designs and production. The lab staff we have to create the prescriptions has over 60 years of experience. Our sales staff consists of retail professionals, stylists and licensed opticians to ensure our customers are getting the best fit and lens choice possible. We take what we do extremely seriously and are looking for new members to join our team.
This internship position is in our Marketing & Social Media department. You will be reporting directly to our COO and will be tasked with a wide range of responsibilities from daily blog updates, contest creation and execution, content creation and copy writing.
Knowledge and experience with Social Media platforms and Adobe Photoshop is a must. Potential for Internship to lead to full-time, paying opportunity for the right candidate.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and strategic partners.
Requirements- Must be a self starter
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer relations skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Creative Branding, Social Media Communications, Blogging, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Concept Development
Preferred - Conversational Spanish