Fine Arts / Gallery InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Startup InternFind Yourself
Healthcare Marketing and Business Development InternOrthoNOW Aventura
Brand AmbassadorShelf Cosmetics
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Social Media GuruFirst Person
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flex times) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Marketing / Social Media InternBookmark This
pearl world inc
37 west 57th street Suite 705
New York, NY
Posted: July 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
· Provide administrative support through updating presentations, spreadsheets, processing purchase orders, and meeting preparation.
· Increasing visibility on social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+ for our brand
· Builds and maintains relevant local and national media lists
· Interact with and increase follows/friends/likes/etc
· Liaison to other departments to maintain the smooth flow of new content to the internet.
Create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar. Curate, research, design, and write blogs and social media posts
· Junior/Senior/Recent graduate (degree in Marketing preferred).
Previous administrative/marketing experience required.
Proficient using Mac, Microsoft Office suite of products, Internet applications, and e-mail.
Must be familiar with Internet savvy searching capabilities.
· Ability to perform work with minimal direction in an environment with frequent deadlines and a high demand for quality work.
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Edit images via Photoshop
· Proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign