General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Fast Fashion – Graphic Designer & CopywriterSelfie Leslie
Marketing InternshipChicago Fringe Festival
Marketing / Social Media InternBookmark This
Notes to the Soul
Posted: October 24 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe go to school to learn about our specific professions -- but are never taught the business or given the tools to successfully leverage our skills in the real world. MusicMakers Workshop addresses this need. We’ve designed a program to help artists to tell their story, define their brand, and expand their revenue - all while maintaining a healthy work / life balance.
We have launched a 3-day professional development workshop series - MusicMakers Workshop. The series will be in Kansas City, MO (July 6-8), Berkeley, CA (July 29-31), and Brooklyn, NY (August 17-19).
We are looking for a Social Media Intern who is passionate about music and social media and has a knack for growing online communities. This Community Rockstar will be responsible for managing social assets across all community channels. We are looking for someone who loves Content, Strategy, Creativity, and Community Research. You'll be:
• Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research
• Generating and sharing content daily that builds meaningful connections
• Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
The goal is to increase customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of our marketing roadmap.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of MusicMakers - with a goal to increase our community size and to drive our community towards action.
• Execute social media strategy through competitive research, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds audience & encourages community to take action
• Maintain and optimize MusicMakers presence across each platform (FB, Twitter, & Instagram)
• Capture and analyze social media metrics (using Hootsuite). Generate pacing reports and insights against key benchmarks.
• Work with team to develop content
• Work with Executive Director, Event Coordinator, and musicians around key events.
RequirementsWe're looking for someone who has a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging.
• Work experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
• Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail focused and customer oriented. Good with multitasking. Needs to be organized
• Fluent in English