*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternPark Group Solutions
Sponsorship, Marketing & Media AssistantThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Marketing InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
Marketing and Real Estate InternThe Lipman Group Sotheby's International Realty
Dell Campus Ambassador: Horry-Georgetown Technical CollegeMosaic North America
Dell Campus Ambassador: Wake Tech Community College, Main CampusMosaic North America
Social Marketing InternLaureen Oliphant
Marketing & Social Media InternBookmark This
Bold Endeavors Luxury
Posted: June 30 2015
Company Location: Stamford, CT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBold Endeavors Luxury is high technology Jewelry Company, looking for Entry/Experience social media/marketing interns to help grow their online presence. We are looking for a marketing intern who is conceptual, and deeply knowledgeable across the big four social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter). Bold Endeavors Luxury is looking for an undergraduate student who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position. Candidate should be creative and have experience in the fashion industry.
Responsibilities• Managing various project as delegated by the VP of Business Development
• Help with any and all daily needs of the Business Development team
• Researching, analyzing and reporting on key Business Development topics
• Involvement in various other projects as needed
Requirements• Coursework or Bachelor of Arts in Business or Marketing or Bachelor of Communications and related field preferred from a top-university.
• Strong interest in technology.
• Strong work ethic and collaborative nature.
• Self-starter attitude; willing to be flexible in an ever-changing start-up landscape and to take ownership of managing various projects.
• Team player willing to jump in on whatever this fast-growing startup needs done.
• Excellent communication skills - you enjoy communicating via email, phone, chat etc.
• Previous experience in the high-tech industry; ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment. (Plus)