Social Media Marketing InternTrovisto Security
Marketing InternshipCreative House Marketing
Real Estate Broker Social Media Marketing AssistantColdwell Banker
Marketing Management Intern with graphic design/video editing experience.Aloha Outdoors
Legal Marketing Extern WantedSorrentino Legal
MARKETING INTERN needed for mini-documentary seriesDNY
Summer/Fall Internship: Made in USA start-up needs an awesome Marketing - PR - Social Media Intern!Authenticity 50
Marketing / Social Media InternBookmark This
Julia Rosa Inc.
54 W 40th St,
New York, NY
Posted: August 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA small, emerging boutique event company is seeking a marketing intern to aid with online & offline marketing strategies. The ideal candidate will have an interest in social media, digital marketing and advertising and will support the company in any upcoming marketing projects. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience with a growing and emerging company.
We work from a shared office space at We Works at the Bryant Park location.
- Background in Marketing, Communication, and other related disciplines
- Familiar with social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, & Instagram
- Experience in the event industry a plus
- Previous start up experience is a plus
Schedule is flexible. 10 - 18 hours per week.
This position is an unpaid internship. Course credit or volunteer arrangements are available.
Requirements- Analyzing customer data to find engagement patterns
- General marketing and outreach - leading efforts to reach new customers
- Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Social Media Maintenance
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- No job is too big or too small mentality
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Marketing, Social Media Marketing
Preferred - Event Marketing, Event Design