Summer Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Marketing Intern sought for Fall 2017Eight6Zero Marketing
Marketing & Business Intern - Unpaid/Telecommute/Flexible hrsMoney Munchkids
Social Media / Marketing InternPods&Pads
Business Development Intern (Fall Semester 2017)PearIt
Paid Digital Marketing InternshipBumpn
Paid Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Marketing & Social Media InternBookmark This
Artists Business Management Group Inc.
470 S. Rancho Santa Fe Road
San Marcos, CA
Posted: December 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArtists Business Management Group, Inc. provides a full range of tax planning and preparation services for businesses, non-profit organizations, and individuals, including federal and state, estate, and amended tax returns. Our experience and our commitment to staying current on tax developments will find you the most profitable and accurate tax return possible. We can also help manage sales tax for your small business. At Artists Business Management Group, Inc. , we stand by our work. Not only are we knowledgeable about tax laws and regulations, we always use the highest integrity when doing our work.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist office staff when needed.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Provide office support with filing and scanning.
Requirements- Current or college graduate majoring in Marketing or Business Management
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Possess positive can do attitude and takes initiative.