Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media Marketing For New Edible Cannabis Companywww.OldNewportRealty.com
Marketing, Social Media, Sales Conversion InternBookmark This
Brad Derby Agency
219 Founders Park Rd
Rapid City, SD
Posted: July 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThere is an exciting opportunity for you at our office beginning today. We are looking for an energetic intern who will be working alongside our team. Our hours are flexible, but we require a specific number of hours of work per week to complete the internship in a timely manner. We will train you regarding all applicable office responsibilities and do not require specific requirements with regards to majors. If you are interested and require further details, drop us a message here.
Responsibilities- Use the power of social and in-person networking to reach CEOs, business owners and HR managers to determine which voluntary benefits programs suit their employees best
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone or email in order create new clients
- Schedule business engagements, and other special events
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisement
- Make a difference by connecting with existing policyholders to provide service and support
- Schedule appointments for Associates to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, social media, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Motivated, goal oriented people interested in a career opportunity
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation, writing, and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate with internal/external clients by phone, email, and face-to-face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
**Successful candidates will be offered full time positions**
Receive Class Credit: Students are encouraged to seek credits (3 to 6 credits) for this Internship.
Time Commitment: 15 hours per week-flexible scheduling
SkillsRequired - Goal Oriented, Outgoing
Preferred - Sales & Marketing Leadership