Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Northeastern University)Gawkus
Social Media/ Online Marketing InternJAEST
Marketing InternQR Holdings
Marketing & Social Media Self StarterBookmark This
Posted: December 28 2014
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInkogram provides custom t-shirt and apparel printing services to corporations, local businesses and apparel manufacturers.
We are looking for a self starter. Someone who is not afraid to take the lead and apply industry standards. You will be asked to create strategic plans and execute them.
Flexibility to work from home, beach or the park! - no time wasted on commuting!
Exciting opportunity for future entrepreneurs. Help us grow and build an exciting portfolio for yourself.
Should have some level of interest in fashion and apparel design in general.
Responsibilities- Ability to create strategy documents to present to management before each project outlining strategy and tasks.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Create social media accounts and mange them.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, entrepreneurial studies, business administration
Must have interest and patience for start-ups or new businesses.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Some graphic design experience in creating promotional items, flyers, emails..
- Expert level knowledge in Social Media marketing techniques