Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media Marketing For New Edible Cannabis Companywww.OldNewportRealty.com
Marketing: Social Media Specialist (Linkedin, FB, IG)Bookmark This
6029 Fairmount Ave
San Diego, CA
Posted: February 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs the Marketing: Social Media Specialist, you will report to the Digital Content and Marketing Manager, and will align Cryo FX’s social media presence with business strategies and direction. This is a ground floor opportunity that will support both Cryo FX’s social impact goals and your professional goals. As we grow, we will rely on you to be creative and innovative, and leverage the best social media channels for constituents and audiences. In conjunction with our sales, marketing, and SEO managers, you will create customized campaigns, coordinating with them to amplify messaging and community building. This role has a direct impact on the success and growth of Cryo FX.
Attributes of the Social Media Specialist
• Collaborative work-style. You will be working with a focused team and collaborating on projects. You are able to work within a team and are comfortable for sharing experience and ideas.
• Autonomous. Although we stay in close communication with each other, we don’t micromanage. We trust you to know when to seek guidance and communicate information.
• Mission driven. You understand the big picture and can easily translate our objectives into social impact.
• Flexible. Your flexibility allows you to adjust to changing priorities and operate effectively in a fluid environment.
• Excellent communicator. You communicate just as clearly in copy as you do in person – you are concise, accurate, and effective. You have excellent oral, written, and editing skills.
• Inquisitive and willing to take initiative. You like learning new things and like to collect and share information. You also don’t wait for things to happen – you initiate action and make things happen.
• Project management skills. You have strong organizational skills and are able to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks at a time.
What’s Attractive to the Right Candidate?
• Your work provides a direct and immediate service and a direct and immediate impact on improving our brand recognition to our customers within our industry.
• You will have tremendous growth potential, as this is a ground floor opportunity.
• You will enjoy a collaborative and collegial work environment with a shared purpose where your hard work will be noticed and appreciated.
• This is an intellectually stimulating environment and an organization that works passionately and enthusiastically to fulfill our mission.
Pay: Contract To Hire, Internship to Hire
ResponsibilitiesUnder the guidance of the Digital Content and Marketing Manager, you will be:
• Responsible for developing/curating content across owned and earned Cryo FX social channels. This could include Facebook Posts/Ads, status updates, tweets, live-tweeting, Twitter chats, pins, photos/videos, blog posts, eCards, eNewsletters, Instagram Posts & Hashtagging and more.
• Creating, managing, and growing the Cryo FX presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to: blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Foursquare and more.
• Working with and across teams to create social media channels and other content for our brand, and using Google Drive/Spreadsheets to keep track of these initiatives.
• Leveraging measurement tools to provide progress stats, reports, and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on these metrics through testing and new initiatives.
• Helping to manage social media ad buys with direction from the Digital Content and Marketing Manager.
• Occasionally making content updates to the Cryo FX WordPress blog.
Requirements• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in journalism, literature, public relations, communications, marketing, multimedia, instructional design, or related field.
• Working knowledge and experience in planning, managing, and executing social media initiatives in a business setting.
• Knowledge of digital marketing current best practices and understanding of digital production processes.
• Knowledge of media strategy and planning options and a given media’s role in integrated communication.
• Familiarity with WordPress and/or other web content management systems is a plus.
• Photography/Graphic Design experience is a plus.
• Experience with Google Drive & Spreadsheets is required.
• 1-3 years’ experience or equivalent exposure in coursework or in an office environment (internships).
• Experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+.
• Experience leveraging social media management and analytics tools, including, but not limited to HootSuite and Twitalyzer.
• Experience writing, editing, and crafting content for the social media space.
SkillsRequired - Digital Marketing, Media Strategy, Google Drive, Google Docs, LinkedIn, Facebook Marketing, Instagram
Preferred - Graphic Design, Google Docs