Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media Marketing For New Edible Cannabis Companywww.OldNewportRealty.com
Marketing, Social Media, & User ResearchBookmark This
Posted: February 04 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMonarq (http://www.monarq.co/) Monarq is a free, mobile-first platform where women can forge friendships through common interests and serendipitous connections.
Monarq is looking for an intern who is interested in wearing many hats while working at this small startup with a focus in Marketing, Social Media, & User Research. This role allows for autonomous work, self-directed but with constant contact with the two co-founders who will provide direct mentorship. This role includes but is not limited to:
- Updating the Monarq blog and website
- Posting and updating events and meetups
- Calendar maintenance for the two co-founders
- Aid in creation and posting on twitter
- Customer/market research and reporting (finding and summarizing relevant articles, keeping up with current trends in the startup/women in business field, who are the top women’s groups, finding contact information, etc)
Ideal candidate is interested in:
- The success of women in the workplace (As founders and co founders of businesses, work in the VC field, mentorship and support of women at all levels in business, etc)
- Must be comfortable talking to people they may not know (think meet up groups, asking people to answer a couple of questions, etc)
- Being an integral part of a startup and its beginning stages
- Working directly with the co-founders
Monarq is looking for a 1-2 day a week commitment. Schedule and work hours are flexible. Must be comfortable working out of home offices and in different locations.
Minimum 10-week commitment.