Social Media & Community Management InternCumulus Entertainment
Marketing Specialist/Executive Assistant/Content ManagementLeading With Courage Academy
Communication and Marketing Rep! Paid InternsAtlantic Solutions
Social Media Marketing at App Development CompanySurfwrench LLC
Marketing Maven in Training NeededEvent Industry Marketing by BeatCreative
Marketing RepReliance capital limited
Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Marketing SpecialistBookmark This
8371 B Central Ave.
Posted: June 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
A Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You will be passionate about your field and well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth
Responsibilities• Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
• Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
• Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
• Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
• Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
• Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
• Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
• Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
Requirements• experience as marketing specialist or similar role preferred
• Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
• Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
• Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired
• Well-organized and detail oriented
• Exceptional communication and writing skills
• Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
• BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent