Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternFresh Clean Group
PAID Marketing / Social Media InternshipDATA PRO BOSTON INC
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
MARKETING SPECIALIST -Work from homeBookmark This
Posted: February 12 2015
Company Location: Hyattsville, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 40 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position is perfect for someone who loves social media.
The position does not offer a salary but you will be working from home
and gaining valuable marketing experience. There are no set schedules and we
are looking to fill MULTIPLE POSITIONS
Our ideal candidate will be:
Interested in the Caribbean or some aspect of the region. Example:
• International Development
• Arts & Culture
• Medical Tourism
Skills in Graphic design, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch & French is NOT mandatory but a PLUS.
Responsibilities- Developing content for our social media platforms (facebook, twitter, pinterest, instagram)
-Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements-Enjoys creating content and graphics for various social media platforms
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Blog Marketing, Copywriting
Preferred - Graphic Design, Culinary Travel, Economics, Healthcare