Social Media Marketing InternSuperfit
Learn from an entrepreneur with over 18 years of eCommerce industry experienceSim1ems
Marketing Internship at New York City Music VenueLe Poisson Rouge
Marketing InternPhillip Jeffries
Book Marketing InternPulse, LLC
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesNLD Group, Inc.
Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
MARKETING & STRATEGY INTERNBookmark This
Posted: August 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionK-Will Communications is an up-and-coming PR company that provides public relations, writing and speaking agent services to entrepreneurs and entertainers.
MARKETING & STRATEGY INTERN TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
Newsletter Campaign Projects
Social Media Projects
Research (market, competitive, media, event)
Media relations - research, list management and some outreach (with training)
Calendar and File Management
Responsibilities- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities.
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories.
- Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online.
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal departments on projects and assignments.
- Demonstrate interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Collaborate on team presentations for clients.
- Organize and collect progress reports.
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals.
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy.
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management.
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety.
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability.
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment.
SkillsRequired - Mac & PC platforms, AP style writing, Copy Editing, Spelling, Punctuation, English grammar, Online Social Networking, B2B Marketing
Preferred - Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Public Relations Skills, Market Research, Competitive Analysis