Summer Programs InternMt. Gretna, the Pennsylvania Chautauqua
Social Media Volunteer InternshipPacific Science Center
Marketing Intern4PM Media
Digital Marketing / Editorial Internship for Video Content Agency In Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Marketing Assistant InternFreelance Marketing
Marketing Volunteer/Intern for Fringe Festival ProductionAwkward Hug Productions
Work with Marketing Industry Thought Leaders and Have a Blast at Rock My ImageRock My Image
Digital Marketing InternCaldera Labs
MARKETING & STRATEGY INTERNBookmark This
Posted: August 10 2015
Company Location: Fort Washington, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionK-Will Communications is an up-and-coming PR company that provides public relations, writing and speaking agent services to entrepreneurs and entertainers.
MARKETING & STRATEGY INTERN TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
Newsletter Campaign Projects
Social Media Projects
Research (market, competitive, media, event)
Media relations - research, list management and some outreach (with training)
Calendar and File Management
Responsibilities- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities.
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories.
- Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online.
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal departments on projects and assignments.
- Demonstrate interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Collaborate on team presentations for clients.
- Organize and collect progress reports.
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals.
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy.
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management.
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety.
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability.
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment.
SkillsRequired - Copy Editing, B2B Marketing, English grammar, Online Social Networking, Spelling, Mac & PC platforms, Punctuation, AP style writing
Preferred - Graphic Design, Market Research, Competitive Analysis, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Public Relations Skills